The project will increase the level of environmental culture of Kazakhstan's society through the integration of a comprehensive model of continuous environmental education and education into the educational system.
The project will seek to create a comprehensive model of continuous environmental education for sustainable development through the formation of value orientations of behavioral norms and special knowledge on environmental protection, nature management and environmental and economic safety. The developed model will become an integral part of the state educational system, so that its principles, approaches and modules / programs are integrated into existing curricula of additional, pre-school, secondary, vocational and higher education.
Main goals of the project are:
1. Creating the necessary conditions for the integration of environmental education in a single educational system of Kazakhstan
2. Development of a system of training and retraining, as well as knowledge transfer
3. Informational promotion of environmental awareness and literacy in society
- The introduction of an integrated model of continuous environmental education and awareness in the state educational system of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Pilot projects for the creation of environmental sites (centers) for children from 3 to 18 years old in 17 regions of the country (5 - additional education sites, 2 - preschool, 6 - school and 2 - secondary specialized institutions and 2 pilots on the site - Universities). Technical, methodological and informational support of environmental centers.
- Methodological and methodological base on the example of natural-mathematical and humanitarian cycles for students and teachers, as well as students and teachers.
- Inclusion of the model in the list of teaching materials (teaching and methodical complex) recommended by the MES RK.
- Training and retraining, advanced training of employees in the education sector - at least 1.5 thousand people.
- Creating an educational web resource, integration with existing platforms