“BUILDING TRANSFORMATIVE POLICY AND FINANCING FRAMEWORKS TO INCREASE INVESTMNETS IN BIODIVERSITY MANAGEMENT (BIOFIN)”
1. Conduct integrated assessment of impact of current national policy, institutions and financial expenditures on biodiversity, including identification of opportunities for mainstreaming biodiversity into national development and sectoral planning to reduce negative impacts resulting in biodiversity loss and to achieve economic efficiency.
2. Conduct integrated assessment of current financing trends and future needs to achieve Aichi Targets.
3. Develop methodological legal framework for resource mobilization. Develop resource mobilization plan.
4. Demonstrate several pilot projects on mainstreaming new financial mechanisms into national natural resources management policy
1.Policies and practices review on biodiversity and ecosystems conservation and sustainable use
3. Biodiversity expenditure review
4. NBSAP budget
5. Resource mobilization plan
UNDP biodiversity projects National Coordinator
Tel.: +7 (7172) 75-67-83, email: email@example.com
BIOFIN project Team leader
тел. +7 (7172) 75-67-84, email: firstname.lastname@example.org