For the reference to bidders, please find the attached revised section 3b, which notifies that the payment terms now indicates 20% of payment in the beginning of the contract (upon completion of deliveries) and remaining 80% paid in monthly instalments upon receipt and verification of Interim Payment Certificates (final payment upon receipt of the final certificate).

____________________________________________________

The UN Development Programme in the Republic of Kazakhstan within Joint EU/UNDP/UNECE Project “Supporting Kazakhstan’s transition to a green economy model” is announcing a competitive bidding for implementation of water saving technologies and improvement of the quality of drinking water in school and kindergarten, as well as reconstruction of the drainage system of the village Akshi in Enbekshikazakh district of Almaty region.

Detailed information is given in the Invitation to Bid.

The bids should be submitted in sealed envelope at 14 Bokeykhan str., Astana, 010000, Kazakhstan addressed to Meruyert Bolyssayeva, Procurement Assistant, not later than 16:00 hours (Astana time) 04 November 2016.

For any questions on this tender please contact Mr. Daniyar Akbassov, National expert on water resources management, +7 (7172) 696-550, email: daniyar.akbassov@undp.org

Proposals should be duly signed and stamped. Late quotations will be disqualified automatically.

UNDP Around the world

You are at UNDP Kazakhstan 
Go to UNDP Global