United Nations Development Programme in frame of UN Joint Programme "Expanding the opportunities of the Mangystau region in achieving sustainable development and socio-economic modernization" announces a competition of grant projects in the following areas:
1) Creation of new jobs in different sectors of the economy and ensuring employment of residents of Mangystau region;
2) Training and retraining of citizens, especially the vulnerable groups, with a view to their subsequent employment;
3) Piloting of innovative methods for increasing employment and measures to improve productivity.
The purpose of the grant competition:
1. The promotion of productive employment in the region with a focus on the most vulnerable segments of the population and the rural areas;
2. Increase the capacity of non-governmental organizations of Mangystau region.
The applications should be sent to the following address: Aktau, micro district 14, BC “Zvezda Aktau”, office 303 not later than 17.00, 3 October 2016 marked as "Grant Competition for inclusive projects in Mangystau region". For any additional questions please contact Aigul Takhitaliyeva, Project Manager by email address: email@example.com or by phone: 8 7292 468708
Detailed information about the competition in the attached Terms of Reference, the application form is also attached.