United Nations Development Programme in frame of UN Joint Programme "Improving the welfare and quality of life in the Kyzylorda region through innovative approaches to delivering economic, social and environmental services to local population, including those most vulnerable" is prolonging the competition of grant projects in the following areas:
1) Creation of new jobs in different sectors of the economy and ensuring employment of residents of Kyzylorda region;
2) Training and retraining of citizens, especially the vulnerable groups, with a view to their subsequent employment;
3) Piloting of innovative methods for increasing employment and measures to improve productivity.
The purpose of the grant competition:
1. The promotion of productive employment in the region with a focus on the most vulnerable segments of the population and the rural areas;
2. Increase the capacity of non-governmental organizations of Kyzylorda oblast.
The applications should be sent to the following address: 12 I. Zhurba Street, office 301 (3rd floor), Kyzylorda, 120001 Kazakhstan not later than 17.00 (local time) 24 March, 2017 marked as "Grant Competition for inclusive projects in Kyzylorda region". For any additional questions please contact Bayan Yegizbayeva, Project Manager by email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +7 (7242) 907163, 907164
Detailed information about the competition in the attached Terms of Reference, the application form is also attached.