United Nations Development Programme in frame of UN Joint Programme "Improving the welfare and quality of life in the Kyzylorda region through innovative approaches to delivering economic, social and environmental services to local population, including those most vulnerable" announces a competition of grant projects in the following areas:
- Piloting of various kinds of social services (eg through support centers of temporary stay), expanding the range of services and the number of recipients.
- Creating "barrier - free environment" through retrofitting of social facilities to meet the needs of persons with disabilities and other people with limited mobility.
- Promote the employment of persons with disabilities.
- Promoting entrepreneurship among women and young people in rural areas.
- Public monitoring of the quality of public social services, standards of provision and assessment of the level of satisfaction beneficiaries.
- Increasing access to vulnerable groups to justice and legal advice, including the use of mediation.
- Introduction of energy-efficient and water-saving technologies in public facilities;
- Assistance in improve the management of multifamily residential buildings to improve the quality of the housing stock.
The purpose of the grant competition: Solving social problems with a focus on the most vulnerable.
The applications should be sent to the following address: 12 I. Zhurba Street, office 301 (3rd floor), Kyzylorda, 120001 Kazakhstan not later than 17.00, 15 June, 2015 marked as" Grant Competition for inclusive projects in Kyzylorda region". For any additional questions please contact Bayan Yegizbayeva, Project Manager by email address: email@example.com or by phone: +7 (7242) 907163, 907164
Details of the contest available on UNDP website in Kazakhstan: www.kz.undp.org section (tenders).