United Nations Development Programme in frame of UN Joint Programme "Expanding the opportunities of the Mangystau region in achieving sustainable development and socio-economic modernization" announces a competition of grant projects in the following areas:
- Piloting of various kinds of social services (eg through support centers of temporary stay), expanding the range of services and the number of recipients.
- Creating "barrier - free environment" through retrofitting of social facilities to meet the needs of persons with disabilities and other people with limited mobility.
- Promote the employment of persons with disabilities.
- Promoting entrepreneurship among women and young people in rural areas.
- Public monitoring of the quality of public social services, standards of provision and assessment of the level of satisfaction beneficiaries.
- Increasing access to vulnerable groups to justice and legal advice, including the use of mediation.
- Increased capacity of government agencies and institutions in the provision of social services to vulnerable population.
- Development of socio-private partnership aimed at improving the quality of life for socially vulnerable segments of the population
- Expansion of social services and access in rural areas.
The purpose of the grant competition: Solving social problems with a focus on the most vulnerable.
The applications should be sent to the following address: Aktau, micro district 14, BC “Zvezda Aktau”, office 303 not later than 17.00, 18 September 2015 marked as "Grant Competition for inclusive projects in Mangystau region". For any additional questions please contact Aigul Takhitaliyeva, Project Manager by email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 8 7292 468708